WARN-ING

n. reading this blog may be hazardous to your complacency

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Top 4 Things I'm Sick of Already

1. Barack Obama
there's a sickness called barackitis and i've got it! i'm sick of hearing about Barack Obama!

if i hear that song one more time....

3. Mexican Food
i used to dislike authentic Mexican food. last year for spring break, my friends and I went to Mexico and I fell in love with the food. recently, while i was at home in Chicago for break, i visited this famous Mexican restaurant several times. Currently, i live in Texas where "TexMex" rules. Needless to say, I'm sick of Mexican food!


4. People Who Do Not Listen
recently, I've encountered several individuals who talk a lot, but are not good at listening. So, I'll be having a conversation, I think, and then these individuals will start dominating the convo and interrupting me! At that point, I begin to tune them out and start wondering about random things:


What's the reality?...some might call me a "hater," i just like to keep it real

2 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

LOL!! First off... those flip flops are hilarious... secondly, that picture of Jayonce is TERRIFYING!

Dre' Leon said...

yea that beyonce/jay-z picture is scary as hell!

i could use some mexican food...i haven't had some in yrs. (taco bell doesn't count)

i haven't watched the news (CNN, MSNBC, etc) since Nov. 4th. I had to take a break from it b/c it was starting to become to much...i literally watched the news non-stop for a yr...